Version 1.0 of the oik-batchmove plugin is now available from WordPress.org
Use the oik-batchmove plugin to filter posts in a particular category and then apply mass updates to selected posts.
- Update to selected category – Delete the currently filtered category and set a new Target Category for the selected posts
- Add selected category – Adds the Target Category to the selected posts
- Delete selected category – Deletes the currently filtered category from the selected posts
- Republish – update the post date to the current time stamp.
- Republish – alter the post date by adding or subtracting defined amounts
|Plugin name and description||Plugin links||Version, total downloads, last update, tested|
This plugin enables you to filter posts in a particular category and then apply mass…
March 20, 2021
Over 80 advanced, powerful shortcodes for displaying the content of your WordPress website.
Now with 7 translatable blocks:
Address – Displays your …
March 22, 2022