Step 9 of 9.
With the oik-blogger-redirect template for blogger installed any attempt to view a blogger post will automatically redirect you to the WordPress version. The oik-blogger-redirect plugin must remain Activated on the WordPress website in order for the redirection to take place.
Step 8 of 9.
Click on the View blog link
Step 7 of 9.
Click on the Save template button to save the new template.
Step 6 of 9.
From the oik options > blogger redirect page copy all of the HTML from the Template section and paste it into the blogger template.
Step 5 of 9.
Select all of the current template and delete it.
In Windows use Ctrl+A to select all then the Del key to delete.
Step 4 of 9.
Scroll to the bottom of the Template page. If necessary, click on the Revert to classic templates twisty link then click on Revert to classic template
Step 3 of 9.
From the blogger home page, choose the required blog and click on Template
Step 2 of 9.
If necessary click on Design to go to the Template.
Step 1 of 9
Login to your blogger account. Visit www.blogger.com and Sign In.
Steps to create the 301 redirection for oik-blogger-redirect
- Visit your blogger site on www.blogger.com and Sign In
- If necessary click on Design to go to the Template
- OR, from the blogger home page, choose the required blog and click on Template
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Revert to the classic template
- Select ALL of the current template (Ctrl+A) and delete it (Del)
- Copy and paste the HTML code from oik options > blogger redirect
- Click on Save template
- Click on the View blog link
- You should be automatically redirected to the new website